Your returns will be processed within three business days, once received.
Couriers are experiencing significant delays, we recommend that you use the registered post option, so that you can track the process of your parcel back to us.
- For Full-Priced online or in-store purchases, we are happy to provide a full refund, exchange or store credit.
- For items that are discounted in a promotion, or Sale items, we can provide an exchange or credit when you send your item(s) back to us within 14 days of delivery.
- Please note all items marked FINAL SALE on the website are non-returnable.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
OUR RETURNS POLICY:
*For ALL RETURNS, the following conditions must be met:
- In-store: The items must be returned within 14 days from date of purchase shown on the receipt.
- Online: The items must be returned to us by post, within 14 days of the date you received your order. Purchases made online using AfterPay cannot be returned or exchanged in a store, and must be sent back to us via the Online Returns Process below.
- Returns are at the cost of the purchaser and remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Nique. If the item is deemed faulty, postage will be refunded. We recommend you send your package on a tracked service so you are able to track the whereabouts of your return. Nique is not liable for returns lost in transit that have not been tracked. Any exchanges will be sent back to the purchaser for FREE.
- Original proof of purchase must be accompanied with the returned merchandise (bank statement will not be accepted).
- The merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, unused and in its original saleable condition, with all tags intact.
- Please note all items marked FINAL SALE on the website are non-returnable.
- For discounted items that are not final sale, we accept returns for an exchange or credit note.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
If your item is faulty – please scroll down this page for more information on ‘Returning a Faulty Item’.
PLEASE NOTE: Items purchased on The Iconic cannot be returned to a store or to our Online Returns address. All orders placed on The Iconic must be returned back to them and should follow The Iconic’s return process – click here for more details
ONLINE RETURNS PROCESS:
If you would like to return an item please follow the instructions below:
Returns are at the cost of the purchaser and remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Nique. If the item is deemed faulty, postage will be refunded. We recommend you send your package on a tracked service so you are able to track the whereabouts of your return. Nique is not liable for returns lost in transit that have not been tracked. Any exchanges will be sent back to the purchaser for FREE.
- Check that your items meet the requirements of our Returns Policy shown above.
- Complete the Returns Form that came with your order and insert into your return parcel, or insert your store receipt into the parcel for a speedier process.
- If you no longer have a returns form click here to print a new form. Please write down your order number – this is the most important piece of information we need (so we know who the return has come from).
- Please pack with the form with the item(s) you would like to return.
- Send the item(s) back to; Online Returns, 38 William Street, Balaclava, 3183 Vic, Australia.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your return has been processed.
- Please note that shipping fees related to the return of any item for ‘change of mind’ reasons, will be at the customer's expense, we do not offer free returns postage for ‘change of mind’, ‘unsuitable’ or ‘wrong size ordered’ returns at this time.
- Send back to NIQUE ONLINE RETURNS, 38, William Street, Balaclava, VIC 3183 or return to your local store.
If you would like to exchange the item(s) you purchased online follow the return instructions above and please fill out the returns form with the item(s) you are returning and the style, size and colour of the new product you wish to exchange.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding exchanges, we will be happy to run through the process with you.
RETURNING SALE/DISCOUNTED ITEMS - EXCLUDES ONLINE OUTLET/FINAL SALE ITEMS:
We understand that shopping online means you are unable to try on an item before you purchase, and you may order the wrong size.
We are unable to offer a refund for “change of mind” on Sale or discounted items, either in store or online. However, we do offer an exchange or credit, as long as the product meets the return requirements listed above and was not part of an online outlet.
If you have a sale or discounted item that you would like to exchange for a different size or a credit note - just fill out the returns form and follow the return instructions above or contact email@example.com and we will be happy to run through the process with you.
OUR RETURNS ADDRESS FOR POSTAL RETURNS is as follows;
Please do include your returns form or a note that includes your order number and if you would like an exchange.
NIQUE ONLINE RETURNS, 38, William Street, Balaclava, VIC 3183
ONLINE OUTLET PROMOTIONS/FINAL SALE ITEMS:
From time-to-time we will offer aged items at a much-reduced price, as part of an ‘Online Outlet’ promotion.
FINAL SALE: Please note we are unable to refund or provide a credit note against items bought from the Online Outlet for 'Change of Mind' reasons, including incorrect size purchased, either in a store, or online - however, this does not affect your statutory rights.
We are able to provide an exchange to another size/colour if your preferred item is available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your preferred size/colour.
RETURNING A FAULTY ITEM:
Within 3 months of purchase, a minor fault will be repaired by us with no cost to the customer. A minor fault is a problem that is easily fixed, such as a loose button or hem. As per your statutory rights, we will provide refunds on an Online Outlet or Sale item if it has a major problem. This is when the item;
it is unsafe
it is significantly different from the sample or description
it doesn’t do what the business said it would, or what the customer asked for and can’t easily be fixed.
We are unable to review any worn or used items via email or phone. All items must be physically returned either via mail or in person in-store, to be processed.
RETURNS FOR PURCHASES MADE WITH AMERICAN EXPRESS:
If purchasing items online with American Express, please note there may be a delay in clearing the funds of 5-7 Business Days due to AMEX’s security features.
Our returns policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and you have consumer guarantees that cannot be limited by us. If your product is not of acceptable quality, is not fit for its purpose or is different from its description or sample, then you may be eligible for a refund, exchange or any reduction in value of the product (if you choose to keep it).Where an item is damaged through misuse, accident or abnormal use, the Australian Consumer Law may not apply and Nique may not provide a refund, exchange or repair. Nique will require an original proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.Merchandise marked as seconds or sample product must be chosen carefully as these items cannot be returned due to the fault that was identified at the time of purchase. If the seconds or sample product exhibits a fault (not related to the fault identified at the time of purchase), is not fit for purpose or is incorrectly described, it may be returned in accordance with the above consumer guarantees. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via live chat or email to email@example.com